We are always looking for postdocs, graduate, and undergraduate students to join our lab, so if you are interested, or just have questions, don't hesitate to contact (via email) any of our faculty (shown on the People page). It would be a pleasure hearing from you!
- EMPs produced by Terrestrial Gamma Ray Flashes
- Upward lightning findings vital in structure protection
- Study demonstrates lightning is more powerful over ocean
- Intersection: Dr. Nag speaks about lightning research
- CBS News Lightning Feature
- NOVA: Ask the Expert
- Scientific American (May 2005): A Bolt Out of the Blue
- University of Florida: Lightning Research Group
- NPR (June 2010): Dr. Dwyer speaks about lightning
- Physics.org: Fun facts about lightning!
- Physics.org: Explore lightning phenomena
- Florida Tech AstroLecture: Dr. Dwyer speaks about weird lightning
- ABC News: What Happens When Lightning Strikes?
- Bringing the Study of Lightning Research into the Laboratory
- National Geographic: Lightning Captured by X-ray Camera - A First
- LiveScience: 'Dark Lightning' Zaps Airline Passengers with Radiation
- Discovery Channel: Daily Planet Clip on Dark Lightning
- NASA ScienceCasts: Dark Lightning
- Scientific American (August 2012): Deadly Rays from Clouds