Innovations in Sustainable Energy & Thermal Systems (I.S.E.T.S) Lab
Our mission at I.S.E.T.S Lab is to develop innovative solutions to address society technical needs for moving towards a sustainable future.
Our focus is on research and education related to:
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Net-Zero Energy Buildings
- Designing and Optimization of Thermal Systems
- Computational Heat Transfer, and
- Inverse Heat Conduction Problems
I.S.E.T.S research has been funded by Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and several local private industries.
See the latest ISETS News!