- Ellis, K. M., & Proctor, D. (2017). Public Records. In T. K. Shackelford & V. A. Weekes-Shackelford (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Evolutionary Psychological Science (pp. 1-5). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
- Ellis, K. M. (2016). Memory Bias. In W. T. Hill & J. Park (Eds.), Introduction to Cognitive Psychology (pp. 173-193). Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt.
- Ellis, K. M. & Brase, G. (2015). Communicating HIV results to low-risk individuals: Still hazy after all these y Current HIV Research, 13(5), 381-390.
- Loschky, L. C., Ringer, R., Ellis, K. M., & Hansen, B. C. (2015). Broadening the horizons of scene gist recognition: A comparison of aerial and t Journal of Vision, 15(6):11, 1-29.
- Ellis, K. M., Cokely, E. T., Ghazal, S. & Garcia-Retamero, R. (2014). Do people understand their home HIV test results? Risk literacy and information Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 58, 1323-1327.
- Ellis, K. M., Norman, C., Van der Merwe, A., & Jeon, M. (2013). Increasing patient compliance and satisfaction with physical therapy web-based Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 57, 1531-1535.
- Helton, W.S. & Ellis, K. (2008). Human judgments of stress state in performance settings. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 52, 907-911.
USERfriendly Lab Presentations
Florida Undergraduate Research Conference Presentations, Boca Raton, FL
- Kinjal Chheda, Bailey Whitmore, Sharanya Narayan, Dr. Katrina Ellis (February, 2017). Modeling factors influencing evacuation behaviors in coastal citizens during Hurricane Matthew.
- Anesia Rolle (February, 2017). What characteristics make individuals more susceptible to false memory?
- Lindsey Johnson (February, 2017). The effects of trait mindfulness on the production of false memories with emotional word lists.
University of Central Florida Student Conference, Palm Bay, FL
1st Place Experience Award
- Bailey Whitmore & Dr. Katrina Ellis (2016). My experience as a Guardian ad Litem.
2nd Place Research Award
- Lindsey Johnson, Kinjal Chheda, Kelley Chilson, & Dr. Katrina Ellis (2016). Numerical formats in educational materials.