Low Temperature Direct Bonding of Aluminum Nitride to AlSiC Substrates, Georgia Tech Research Corporation, 2017, Application No. 62/549,123.
- West M.P., P. Basnet, D. G. Pahinkar, R. Montgomery, S. Graham, E. M. Vogel, Impact of the thermal environment on the analog temporal response of HfOx-based neuromorphic devices, Applied Physics Letters, 2019, in review.
- Pahinkar D. G., P. Basnet, B. Zivasatienraj, A. W., M. West, W. A. Doolittle, E.M. Vogel, S. Graham, Effect of Electrical and Thermal Environment on Set/Reset Behavior of Filamentary Memristors. Journal of Applied Physics 2019, in review.
- Basnet P., D. G. Pahinkar, M. P. West, C. J. Perini, S. Graham and E. M. Vogel, Substrate Dependent Switching Performance of Amorphous HfOX Memristor Crossbars: Towards Digital Set and Analog Reset. ACS Nano 2019, in review.
- Pahinkar, D. G., Boteler, L., Ibitayo, D., Narumanchi, S., Paret, P., DeVoto, D., Major, J., and Graham, S. (May 8, 2019). "Liquid-Cooled Aluminum Silicon Carbide Heat Sinks for Reliable Power Electronics Packages." ASME. Journal Electronic Packaging, December 2019; 141(4): 041001. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4043406
- Agbim K., D. G. Pahinkar, S. Graham (2018), Jet Impingement for Thermal Management using a Directly Integrated Cooling of Electronics (DICE) Approach, IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TCPMT.2018.2863714
- Pahinkar D. G., T. Puckett, S. Graham, L. Boteler, D. Ibitayo, S. Narumanchi, P. Paret, D. DeVoto, J. Major (2018), Transient Liquid Phase Bonding of AlN to AlSiC for Durable Power Electronic Packages, Advanced Engineering Materials, 1800039, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/adem.201800039
- Pahinkar, D. G. and S. Garimella (2018), “A Novel Temperature Swing Adsorption Process for Natural Gas Purification, Part II: Performance Assessment,” Separation and Purification Technology 204 pp. 81-89 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2018.04.019
- Pahinkar, D. G. and S. Garimella (2018), “A Novel Temperature Swing Adsorption Process for Natural Gas Purification: Part I, Model Development,” Separation and Purification Technology 203 pp. 124-142 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2018.04.020
- Pahinkar, D. G., Garimella (2017), Experimental and Computational Investigation of Gas Separation in Adsorbent Coated Microchannels. Chemical Engineering Science, Volume 173, 14 December 2017, Pages 588-606. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2017.07.046
- Moore B. K., D. G. Pahinkar, S. Garimella (2017), Experimental and Analytical Investigation of Displacement Flows in Microchannels, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Volume 112, Pages 745–757. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2017.04.044
- Boman, D. B., D. C. Hoysall, D. G. Pahinkar, M. J. Ponkala and S. Garimella (2017), “Screening of working pairs for adsorption heat pumps based on thermodynamic and transport characteristics,” Applied Thermal Engineering Vol. 123 pp. 422-434 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2017.04.153
- Pahinkar, D. G., S. Garimella and T. R. Robbins (2017), “Feasibility of Temperature Swing Adsorption in Adsorbent-Coated Microchannels for Natural Gas Purification,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 56(18) pp. 5403-5416 DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.iecr.7b00389
- Pahinkar, D. G., Garimella and T. R. Robbins (2015), “Feasibility of Using Adsorbent-Coated Microchannels for Pressure Swing Adsorption: Parametric Studies on Depressurization,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research Vol. 54(41) pp. 10103-10114. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.iecr.5b01023
- Bhattacharjee D. and D. G. Pahinkar (2012), “Analysis of Performance of Bowlers Using Combined Bowling Rate”, International Journal of Sports Science and Engineering, Vol. 06, No. 03, pp. 184-19. http://www.worldacademicunion.com/journal/SSCI/SSCIvol06no03paper08.pdf
- Pahinkar D. G. and J. Srinivasan (2010), “Simulation of Reverse Swing of the Cricket Ball”, International Journal of Sports Science and Engineering, V04, No.1, pp. 053-064. http://www.worldacademicunion.com/journal/SSCI/sscivol04no01paper07.pdf
Conference publications and presentations
- Pahinkar D. G., P. Basnet, B. Zivasatienraj, A. W., M. West, W. A. Doolittle, E.M. Vogel, S. Graham,, Experimental and Computational Investigation of Nanoscale Memristor Devices for Neuromorphic Computing, The Intersociety Conference on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems (iTherm 2019), May 28 – 31, 2019, Las Vegas, NV.
- Pahinkar D. G., S. Graham, Comprehensive Thermal Modeling of Resistive Switching Behavior in Filamentary Memristors, 2019 Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring Meeting and Exhibit, April 22 – 26, 2019, Phoenix AZ.
- Pahinkar D. G., Garimella, Temperature Swing Adsorption Processes for Gas Separation, 6th International Conference on Micro and Nano Flows (MNF), 11th September 2018, Atlanta GA.
- Pahinkar D. G., Graham, Microscale Single Phase Cooling Techniques for Durable Electronic Packages, 6th International Conference on Micro and Nano Flows (MNF), 10th September 2018, Atlanta, GA.
- Pahinkar D. G., Graham, Low Temperature Transient Liquid Phase Bonding of AlN to CuW and CuMo, ASME InterPACK, IPACK2018-8324, 29th August 2018, San Francisco, CA.
- Paret P., D. G. Pahinkar, S. Graham, L. Boteler, D. Ibitayo, S. Narumanchi, D. DeVoto, J. Major, Reliability Characterization of a Packaging Design based on Transient Liquid Phase Bonding, ASME InterPACK, IPACK2018-8353, 28th August 2018, San Francisco, CA.
- Pahinkar D. G., P. Puckett, S. Graham, L. Boteler, D. Ibitayo, Efficient Single-Phase Cooling Techniques for Durable Power Electronic Module, WiPDA 2017, 1st November 2017, Albuquerque, NM.
- Pahinkar D. G., P. Puckett, S. Graham, Integrated Substrate – Cold Plate for Compact Power Electronic Modules, ASME InterPACK, IPACK2017-74235, 31st August 2017, San Francisco, CA.
- Boman D.B., D. C. Hoysall, D. G. Pahinkar, M. J. Ponkala, S. Garimella, A Screening Methodology for Adsorption Heat Pump Working Pairs, 4th International Symposium on Innovative Materials for Processes in Energy, 23rd October 2016, Taormina, Italy.
- Pahinkar D. G. and V. Kumar, Analytical Model for Human Thermal Comfort in Automobiles, SAE International (2011), 2011-01-0130.
- Pahinkar D. G., Quasi-Turbine - Rotary Engines in Automobiles, Fervor (2006), Government College of Engineering, Pune, India.
- International Symposium on 3D Power Electronics Integration and Manufacturing, 26th June 2018, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, “Novel Thermal Interface Materials for Enhanced Durability of Power Electronic Packages”.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai, June 13th, 2018, “Sustainable Thermal Management”.
- Center for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (CAOS), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, June 4, May 2009. “Fluid Mechanics of Bluff Bodies”.