Electronic Support Lab | MakerSpace
Welcome to the Florida Tech MakerSpace!
Conveniently located in Olin Engineering first floor (Room 102), we offer a variety of opportunities for hands-on learning with cutting-edge technologies.
Available Equipment and Technologies
- 3D Printers
- Laser Etching Engraving
- CNC Routers
- Silicon molding
- Resin Casting
- Soldering Stations
- Full electronics benches
- Microcontrollers- including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, and much more!
- Electronic Prototyping Supplies - breadboards, chips, resistors, capacitors, diodes, LEDs, servos, motors, wire and much more!
- CAD Modeling/Design computers with SolidWorks, AutoCad, PTC Creo, Corel, Adobe and more!
Our Services and Classes
- Basic Soldering Classes conducted by the IEEE Clubs
- Intro to PTC CREO Classes conducted by the ASME club
- Students have access to our tech and equipment for use in...
- Senior/junior design projects
- Class projects
- Personal projects and just for fun!
- Access to self study kits for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, FPGAs, and PSoC all combined with online tutorials for self study