- Light microscopy to 1000x for transparent, thin materials
- Fluorescence microscopy to 1000x for transparent, thin, fluorescent or fluorescently-labeled materials
- Nikon C1Si multi-spectral laser scanning confocal microscopy, provides the ability to precisely localize tagged molecules and inherent
fluorescence in thick materials by eliminating out-of-focus information.
- Transmission electron microscopy to 250,000x for ultra-thin sections of materials
- Scanning electron microscopy to 300,000x for coated and native materials secondary electron detector backscattered electron detector X-ray
- Scanning probe atomic force microscopy nm resolution, similar to TEM z-information wide range of sample types, measurement modes
- Full range of support equipment for sample preparation