May 27-28 — 24 Hours of Innovation Competition
HCDi students will participate in the 2014 "24 Hours of Innovation" worldwide Competition, which is a 24h (non stop) challenge to develop innovative concepts of products and services, new usages, creative marketing or communication plans&...
More Upcoming Events
- Be a designer
- Focus on creativity and innovation
- Think about people
- Learn how to work with others
- Extend personal skills and knowledge
High Tech with a Human Touch
- A new generation of designers and leaders for the XXI century
- A human-centered approach to foster usability, usefulness, sustainability and feasibility
- Hard and complex problems naturally lead to interdisciplinary solutions
- Large enterprises require human-centered organization design and management thinking
- Risk taking must be learned, managed and mastered toward success and leadership
- Work should provide enjoyable experience ...