MAR 26 Robert L Wears, MD, MS, PhD, University of Florida
Healthcare -- the Ultimate Life-Critical (and Safety-Critical) System
Location: HCDi meeting room, Harris Commons building, 3rd floor
Time: Thursday March 26, 2013, 4 pm...
APR 21 Guy A. Boy at CHI 2015, Seoul, Korea
Lessons Learned from Earth to Outer Space... and Back
Guy A. Boy, Ph.D., Florida Institute of Technology
Jeffrey M. Bradshaw, Ph.D., IHMC
Soyeon Yi, Astronaut & Ph.D., International ...
More Upcoming Events
- Be a designer
- Focus on creativity and innovation
- Think about people
- Learn how to work with others
- Extend personal skills and knowledge
High Tech with a Human Touch
- A new generation of designers and leaders for the 21st century
- A human-centered approach to foster usability, usefulness, sustainability and feasibility
- Hard and complex problems naturally lead to interdisciplinary solutions
- Large enterprises require human-centered organization design and management thinking
- Risk taking must be learned, managed and mastered toward success and leadership
- Work should provide enjoyable experience ...